PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, August 28, 2006

Late-Night Peek Into The Funhouse....

So, what happens when you are so dog-tired at 8:00 at night, cross-your-eyes falling-asleep-at-the-tv tired? You crawl into bed, and have delicious notions that you will sleep for -oh- 11 hours. Maybe 10. Certainly not just THREE. Hello! Now I'm here on the computer, trying to recapture that eye-crossing tiredness, and it's just not working. -ohp, there was a huge yawn. there's still hope. It just sucks when you have all the optimal conditions for a real humdinger of a sleep, you know? The temperature was perfect, the pillows were arranged perfectly (I get a little nutty about having everything stacked just so - please, contain your shock and awe at that one...). It was just dreadful to get up and accept the fact that no, I am not getting 10+ hours of sleep tonight, and so what if tomorrow's Monday, (oh yeah, I came up to see if I have meetings/appointments..... that drives wardrobe....) oooookey dokey, no meetings, no lunch plans, NUTTIN. Perhaps I am coming down with Le Plague. Well, maybe it is just the infernal BUG BITES, but it could be that the bugs were CARRIERS of .... Le Plague...... Perhaps I will need to stay home and accumulate the 10 hours of sleep randomly, between scratches. Perhaps I am simply dreaming, because even as I spun that little fantasy candyland, about six things I have to do tomorrow came scrambling in, shouting for attention. And that's productive for getting back to sleep. Hmmmm.....
Arrighty. Time to re-enter the somnosphere. Curtains down....
posted by PlazaJen, 12:10 AM
|