PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sproing!

An inner spring on the interior mechanism seems to have coiled out and sprung into an area in which it is not used, leaving behind a piece that needed it. I stayed up until 2:30 a.m. last night, playing some jewel shifter game on Yahoo that you can't really even win, dammit, and then slept for 7 hours. Finished the felted mitten class, and told my students to admire their work more. The Dictator Cheerleader. That would be my action doll, if one were being made in my image. You will DO AS I SAY and you will GIVE YOURSELF PATS on the back!
I am making a frozen pizza because it seemed like a better alternative than chewing my arm off. Later it's off to Roger & David's for dinner & a (rented) movie, and knitting on their couch. Sitting down to check email made a big wave of exhaustion come up & over me though, and all I want to do is NAPPITY NAP NAP NAP! But I can't. I'm starting the Holiday Shardigan, so I can wear it to the Holiday Shindig, where, hopefully, there will be Holiday Shenanigans!
And I have to de-clutter because tomorrow, for the first time EVER, I am paying someone else to clean my house. It's funny to clean for the cleaning lady, but dammit, it will force me to do it, and she can have the joy of the brutal mopping and vacuuming & dusting because there is just no way I can do it all. My action figure is not perfect, by a long shot. But it sure can see the silver linings.....

posted by PlazaJen, 3:37 PM
|