PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Whew!

Today was one of those rat race days - making me so glad it's almost Thursday. I got lots of unpleasantness done today, which means the weekend approach moves should be a little more relaxed, a little less stressful. I do have one business thingy that will "go down" tomorrow, but I view it as conflict resolution, and I already know what I will ask for in the event things don't go my way. Point, counterpoint. It does help when logic is on your side. I couldn't even explain it all if I tried, but suffice it to say, it's the same old song and dance of salesperson-boss-client-agency, and my job is to make sure my client is happy, and if I can't get them that, I can at least make it clear the lengths to which we went in the effort to obtain 'happy'.

OK, I have more to say? But I'm out of time. I've been away from this for almost two hours! See ya tomorrow - after I kick a li'l ass....
posted by PlazaJen, 6:28 PM
|