PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And so my next piece of jewelry will be the "Life Alert"

It just got nuttier after that last post. Yes, I got my timesheets done. And then I decided to go back to the copier before I left - it was about 6:00 - and what happened? I tripped on the carpet, grabbed at my white board (which, let it be clear, offered NO support) and fell and sprained my ankle. And people were still there, and the huge white board crashing down caused a few faces to poke their heads in out of concern.

Excellent. I'm so graceful and now I'm a gimp to boot.

But! I have a lovely husband. He went and got dinner, waited on me all evening, and offered lots of sympathy. And I finished packaging & photographing a whole bunch of DPN holders, so tomorrow & Thursday, I'll be stocking my Etsy shop!

And muttering under my breath, "I've fallen! Goddammit!"
posted by PlazaJen, 9:05 PM
|