PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, April 07, 2008

Whizzing By....

I knew the Studio was taking a bunch of my DPN holders to Knitting in the Heartland - and while I was buoyed by the fact they bought my entire inventory, I was stricken on Saturday by the thought, "What if nobody buys them?" So, it was very exciting on Sunday to come home and have a message from Carmen on the answering machine, telling me that THE celebrity-author KitH teacher, Stephanie Japel herself, had just bought all my devil duckies because all her friends at home were knitting socks!!!! Woohoo! And then James spent half the weekend outside in the greenhouse, tutoring people on the finer points of gardening and growing tomatoes, and he sold quite a few plants.

Now I'm nursing a headache that I woke up with this morning, and wrangling snakes. Metaphorically speaking, of course. It's definitely a Monday!

Labels:

posted by PlazaJen, 9:31 AM
|