PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Duuuuuuuuude.

I told ya this week was crazy!
I've been up since 4:40 a.m., and if you know anything about me, you know just how wrong that is. W.R.O.N.G.!
Kristin & I went to the baseball game last night, and I got some cool photos of the game, mostly because we were in the dugout suite - courtesy of my reps at the Kansas City Star. You can see them all over at Flickr, but if you know me, and my fear of going crazy around police officers, then you'll enjoy just how close I was to the security detail:

IMG_1182

Notice that my choice of hot dog is not winning the race in the background. Damn you, ketchup! (Mustard won in case you had a bet out....)

Kauffman Stadium truly is gorgeous.....

IMG_1188

Now we just need our team to start winning!

More tomorrow on today's adventures..... hopefully I don't forget it all with Owen Wilson Drag Queen Dreams.....
posted by PlazaJen, 7:53 PM
|