PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, May 03, 2007

T-Minus-60

So, I'm off to the allergist shortly. This should be fun. You know, the way being stung by bees and bitten by mosquitoes is fun. There's a reason I never took up rattler wranglin' for fun.

I have mixed feelings, and am a little nervous - who knows what-all I'm allergic to now, and if my cough is or isn't related to allergies, and if they'll have horse pills for me and oh yeah, do they at least put something on my back to stop the maddening itch from all their scratch tests? The woman on the phone informed me they do this every day to children, so that might've been my cue to GROW UP about it, I suppose, or perhaps she was just hinting that if I start to wail, they might give me a Saf-T-Pop.

I feel kind of queasy, but that could be directly related to my extremely apathetic lunch, which consisted of smokehouse almonds & a V-8. And Diet Coke. Which does not ordinarily make me a might nervous when I drink it, mmmmhm. We'll see! Won't I feel stupid if I'm allergic to nuts!

Labels:

posted by PlazaJen, 2:28 PM
|