PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, February 21, 2008

How To Get On The Awesome Husband List At Our House:

Sgt. Paul Hamilton

James went to Bass Pro's big opening event last night, and had teased me the night before about all my studly friends from KC SWAT being there for autographs. (Remember my "lunch" with 'em?) James called to tell me he was on the Awesome Husbands list, but wouldn't tell me anything else.

Probably because this one's even AWESOME-R:

Sgt. Chip Huth

CHIP! And he even wrote about knitting. He told James he was glad to help any husband get on the Awesome List.

As if these pics weren't enough, he also volunteered to go to the grocery store for me AND vacuum. (He has a snow day today). SWEET! Happy Knitting & Awesome Husband, indeed.

Labels:

posted by PlazaJen, 10:41 AM
|