PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, June 21, 2007

No Tagging, Just Fun, and OH MY GOD WHEN WILL THIS DAY BE OVER?!

It's 4:30. Here is my workday:
Type, type, type. Furiously on an RFP.
Client Meeting. It was good, informative, but I had to excuse myself to go to the dentist, and I felt bad about leaving. But I was going to get my permanent crown! And it wasn't terrible, it had some zinging moments, but everything's in, cemented down, and beyond the water/air pain on the exposed tooth before it was cemented down, the worst part was the cement stuck to the tooth behind it, and the serious efforts three hands made (IN MY MOUTH) to get floss through it to chunk it out. Dandy!
Came back to work, ate a sandwich while I continued to bang out my portion of the proposal, talked to the plumber, it's going to be another week because his ordering person got the wrong part, hung up the phone & had a little stress-cry because something had to crack and I've already had a tooth & a valve part crack on me, why not be next? Then I finished the RFP, dashed off to another client meeting, and now I'm back at my desk, having knocked out a couple more important must-get-done-now projects - and am waiting for a couple reps to get back to me - and then I go to the airport to collect my dear Auntie. So I'm a little fried. In that vein, I give you a little game I espied over on Bag'n'Trash:

The game is SCATTERGORIES, and it’s harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!


Your Name: Jennifer

1. Famous Singer/Band: Janis Joplin (note the double J's there, mmm-hm!)

2. 4 letter word: Jerk

3. Street: Johnson Drive

4. Color: Jade

5. Gifts/Presents: Jewelry

6. Vehicle: Jetta

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Jigsaw Puzzles

8. Boy Name: James!

9. Girl Name: Jessica

10. Movie Title: Jurassic Park

11. Drink: Jack Daniels

12. Occupation: Janitor

13. Celebrity: Janet Jackson

14. Magazine: Jane

15. U.S. City: Juneau

16. Pro Sports Teams: Jacksonville Jaguars

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Jitters (?) !

19. Something You Throw Away: Junk

20. Things You Shout: Jesus!!!!

21. Cartoon Character: Jerry (of Tom and Jerry!)

I'm not tagging anyone - if you want to do it, put it on your page & leave me a comment so we can all pop over & read yours!

Labels: ,

posted by PlazaJen, 4:25 PM
|