PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Finished Knits!

I finished my version of the Klee scarf, with my hand-dyed cashmere. It's super long, super soft, vibrant and oh-so-warm! Something I didn't think I'd be wearing until fall, but since it's been extremely chilly (we lost all the tomato plants, btw), I wore it yesterday.

IMG_1119

As you can see, I've started a new hairdo that doesn't involve bangs!

The Lost Points Stole that I started & knitted constantly on our 2-day business road trip got finished last week, and here are a couple pictures of it..... railroad yarn? Not so fun to knit with. It's nice and light and airy, though, so it will be a nice spring/summer wrap that won't be bulky or overly warm. It was fun to bind off & watch the points appear; you knit the center panel and then pick up stitches all around it, increasing at marked intervals.

IMG_1128

IMG_1131

What's next? Well, some solid socks with some interesting patternwork, and a bucket hat for summer time. I started the hat last night & it's already looking too big, so I'm going to have to fiddle with the pattern to adapt my yarn & gauge.... my favorite thing to do! I'm also teaching the Lizard Ridge class on Thursday at The Studio, it's been some time since I taught a class & it will be fun!

Labels:

posted by PlazaJen, 10:12 AM
|