PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yeah, Straight Outta Compton, Dat's Me.....

Just for the hell of it, I clicked on my "N.W.A., Straight Outta Compton" album in my iTunes. I'm sooooo Michael Bolton from Office Space. (In fact I typed it "Out Of". I'm SUCH a poser.)

However, my rap-hating office neighbor DID retract his assumptions about my musical taste - for some reason he thought I was 'All Rap, All The Time', and then he jumped on my shared folder - all he could say was, "You have the most eclectic collection I've ever seen." Probably the only thing missing is much in the way of country. Just not a c/w kinda gal - more bluegrass and folk if you want to pull something similar & related.

I prefer to think of this as getting in the mood for the long-awaited premiere of "The Shield" tonight on F/X. If you can handle the violence, and haven't seen this show? Get thee the Netflix series immediately. It's unequivocally the best show on television, and I also love The Sopranos and The Wire. Vic Mackey, we're waitin'. Mutha F tha po-lice.

Yeah. I'm bad.
posted by PlazaJen, 3:32 PM
|