PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, March 23, 2007

What's My Age Again?

Sorry, gotta pull out the ol' Blink-182, because apparently I can't quite keep track of how old I am. Yesterday, the Kansas City Star published a story featuring 10 local bloggers, and they were kind enough to include me in their feature. I'd gotten a list of about 10 questions to answer, and then some general information about me, including age. I haven't looked at my submission, but because I know this tends to be an ongoing issue with me, I'm assuming for now I sent the wrong age in and it wasn't their typo. For the record? I'm 38 - but my birthday's in less than four months. I didn't even notice it when I read it, and it wasn't until knit night last night when the whole thing came up & someone thought I wasn't 39 yet. With all the societal hooplah that surrounds turning 40, I can only hope I get that one right next year. (It IS next year, right?)
posted by PlazaJen, 6:46 AM
|