PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sometimes, It's The Small Things.....

Yeah, yeah, I can sweat the small stuff with the best of 'em. Right now, my mind is divided in a multitude of fractions: general irritation with a couple people, mild irritation with myself, an unending desire to be on vacation, a sense of panic with the work that has to get done, a constantly-changing post-it list in my head of everything I need to do, buy, not forget, blah blah blah, and basically, I need several stiff drinks, preferably on a beach in Mexico, fuck the umbrellas, they simply get in the way.

So, yes, on the big see-saw of life, I have a lot of crap weighting one side down. On the other side? I place this, my new coffee mug. Yes. I get joy from splashy, stylish travel mugs. Purchased at Target, and they come in red, aqua & hot pink, too. Don't you need one?

New Coffee Mug
posted by PlazaJen, 9:45 AM
|