PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, March 20, 2006

I Marvel, Simply Marvel....

At how many people watch The Ghost Whisperer. I won't even link to it. Sorry if you love it - you have many friends if you do - but I predicted it would fall flat on its face & die in a pool of ghost vomit. It's chugging along quite nicely & I remain amazed, every week I have to put a buy together.

Shows ya how wrong I was..... of course, I also said Beverly Hills 90210 would tank. (Yes, I am that old. I had just started in advertising when the networks presented that show to us, and I thought it DUMB.) Now, I have done a pretty good job overall of spotting stinkers & winners, but the ones where you're wrong are always the most glaring.

The lesson here? Never underestimate the general populous, and their love of ghosts. Ever.
posted by PlazaJen, 11:41 AM
|