PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, March 17, 2006

Beeeeeeeeeee Aggressive! Be Be Aggressive!

Sometimes, how the searchers hit my blog crack me up:



On the one hand, I'm terribly disappointed that my secret book on crafting with plastic medicine bottles has been discovered, and it will probably affect my chances for a book tour. On the other hand, I'm glad to help anyone trying to make two socks for idiots. Even the stupid need footwear.

And let us not forget to Be Aggressive. Yesterday, I was a veritable pit bull, as I hung up the phone and whispered, "My motherfucking head's going to explode Right. Off. My Body." For you see, it's not when I'm at my yelling and loudness that I'm the most scary, it's when it gets all quiet and the tumbleweed blows by and the silence is interrupted only by a faint sinister whistle. That's the moment I'll be gettin' medieval on yo' mothahfuckin' ass. There won't be any clapping cheerleaders to warn you I'm a-comin'. Be Be Aggressive! (are you kidding? are there more words to that cheer anyway? Get away from me. I do not service the cheerleader industry.)

Oh yeah, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Top O' the Mornin' to ya, my pretties!
posted by PlazaJen, 7:15 AM
|