PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wheedle-dee-dee

So, I am having sudden, intense cravings. NO. Stop right there. I am not pregnant. I can't imagine what that would be like, given how strong my cravings have been. I would end up on the 10 o'clock news, feature story, on how I terrorized a Sheridan's custard stand because they didn't have the right ingredients on-hand, and the video they'd show would be me with some poor teenager in a headlock, screaming "GIVE ME THE GODDAMN HOT FUDGE NOW!) I can't even punctuate properly, I'm that discombobulated.

Seriously, though, I had the most peculiar one, right after a sip of coffee the other morning. Like a bolt of lightning. I just instantly desired a hotdog, the way my mom made them when I was in 2nd grade. Sliced almost in half, put under the broiler, cooked until brown, a slice of cheese put over the dog & popped back into the oven until melty. Sometimes we'd put sauerkraut on 'em - but you always dunked these into ketchup - no ketchup applied directly. Crazy! Because I didn't start drinking coffee 'til 10th grade, so there's no direct hotdog-coffee connection that I'm aware of!

And I'm also on a tear for Sonic's Sweetheart Shake or Blast or whatever the F it is, all I know is that they have it around Valentine's Day, and HELLO, that's like less than three WEEKS AWAY, and it has hot fudge & cherries in it. And they DON'T GODDAMN HAVE IT yet. Fuckers. They are OUT to destroy me. Again.

Because I fancy myself something of a wheedler, I attempted to get one at Sonic yesterday, anyway. OH, yes I did. Only I asked for strawberries, because I knew I'd increase my odds of success. (Insert loud blasting buzzing noise to indicate lack of success HERE!) Well, I guess it AIN'T MY WAY however I like it when I want it and you don't have it!

And if it's not obvious by now, I'm really not being charitable to my sales reps this week. Unless one of them shows up with this shake thing I want. Then? PUTTY.
posted by PlazaJen, 6:26 AM
|