PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dance, Dance

If you don't love the song "Dance, Dance" by Fallout Boy, then you can just click on "next blog" and move along. Because today, I dedicate my love to "Dance, Dance." Is it pop-esque? A little bit. It has enough blazing guitar and lack of syntheticness to keep it halfway under the alternative umbrella. (I would hate to lose my alternative music lover's card - I'm already on probation for the J.Lo and Beyonce songs from last summer...)

It's one of those songs that make you want to slam dance, or be in a dance troupe, doing a choreographed number at lightening speed. I find while listening to it in the car, as loud as possible without distortion, I become an air drummer. And a triple-time shoulder shimmier. People who see me? Must conclude I am having a seizure. Because I am! A SEIZURE OF HAPPINESS.
posted by PlazaJen, 9:17 AM
|