PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blogeur

I keep thinking about the word "Blogeur", which is probably not original, but I did come up with it on my own, & the definition of the word (as I've defined it) speaks to the very nature of blogs and specifically, reading other people's blogs. You know, the voyeuristic nature it takes. Blogger - voyeur - blogyeur, blogeur, blogheur. A quick search shows that Blogeur is how they spell blogger in France. Feh. It's interesting, though. All these little cyber-windows in which to peep, some of which become daily stops, friendly waves back & forth, like little Blog Village neighbors....

As another Random Ort, in all my years on this planet, I continue to marvel at the human body's ability to generate mucus. Mmmm. That's a nice word, too.
posted by PlazaJen, 8:49 AM
|