PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, September 30, 2005

The American Royal, or, "How I Got Hobbit Feet"

Whew! A long fun night of traipsing, sitting, getting bbq sauce everywhere, beer, bbq, more beer, and running into friends. And missing phone calls from more friends.

Tomorrow morning, we haul ass to Weston for the Apple Festival, a pumpkin patch, and who-knows-what-all-else, then it's on to Oregon (MO) for a Waterfowler Banquet, and then back home by uhhhhhh, midnight. Depending on the time zone you are in, you will feel the earth tremble a bit under your feet, and that will indicate the moment I fling myself onto our bed in a state of utter collapse.

But plan for lots of pictures by Sunday/Monday. While I may not have any pics of Tony Danza (that meet & greet happened too early), I DO have the best pictures of Elvis. He's alive. Don't try to tell me otherwise.
posted by PlazaJen, 11:02 PM
|