PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Toothpick Comes Out Clean...

You know, the cake version of "Stick a fork in me, I'm done!"

Well, I'm really just sitting here waiting for the Wo to return with ribs from Gates. Yee-haw! I was originally going to cook chicken piccata, but the chicken was freezer burnt.

Today was nuts. Yesterday was nuts. Mr. Peanut called and asked where all his relatives were, because they obviously left his House O' Nuts and all descended on me.

But! In good news, my International Scarf Exchange pal, Rochelle, got her package! And UPS didn't even charge her a brokerage fee to accept it! I will not use UPS to mail things to Canada again. I about fell over when I thought she was going to have to pay to even get her gift, after I'd paid them to pack & ship it! WTF?! Anyway, that turned out to not be an issue, and gladly, she enjoyed everything I sent her. Yay! She took a lovely picture of her unpacked package, since I had forgotten to do so before sending.

I can't keep track of what day it is exactly, I'm a bit addled, and every time I think about holiday gifts & shopping, I just blink really fast and move on.

Ribs? They're here. Gotta go....
posted by PlazaJen, 6:52 PM
|