PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, August 03, 2007

Today is brought to you by the letter "B".

Well, the trailer load of stuff was not a full trailer load. It was a bit surprising, but illustrates once again how one person's view of a "lot" can be wildly different from your own. It's all, mostly, in the garage, which is also cleaner than it has been in months. I got up veddy early, given that it's a scorcher of a day today, and went through some of the more haphazard piles. I cleaned for my definition of "a lot"! I went to the grocery store, got stuff to make our friend Bill a sack lunch, because I knew he'd want to get things done & continue on his way.

We unloaded it all in less than 20 minutes, and he was only here for half an hour. I burst into tears and continued to cry - ugly cry - while I moved things around and reorganized in the garage. Ugly crying is best finished up in the shower, and it's been quite some time since I've truly cried, without restraint. I'm sure my nutjob biddy of a neighbor across the street was wondering where the coyotes were. I hope she thought they were coming for her, and her precious "cats" - she professes to have cats, but what she really does is put out food and help support a feral cat population - they don't go inside,she doesn't vaccinate or spay/neuter - whatever! I digress! Back to ugly crying - of course the dogs were trying to help, they're so funny - so protective when James isn't here (he went fishing last night, on his way back right now), and they know when you're sad (the wailing is a big clue). I'm off to Target to pick up a few odds & ends I keep forgetting to buy, and I'm going to get a mani/pedi, because not only do my nails need it, but I need a little TLC. I'm glad I took the day off, and I'm glad it's the weekend. I'm going to get some knitting projects finished up & I'll have a nice sense of accomplishment. At some point, I'll start tackling the boxes in the garage, but for now, I'm just going to be. Let them be, let me be. B.

Labels:

posted by PlazaJen, 12:05 PM
|