PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, December 05, 2005

I Could....

Just cover myself in Vaseline & roll around in the sand.

That would pull all of my irritation RIGHT into focus and serve as performance art at the same time.

However, I'm not the only one having grouchy times. The holidays do bring out the best, don't they? MMMm, love your hair, hope you win!

Anyhoo, the internet was down at home this morning, I didn't pre-write anything, and the day has been spent pretty much mixing vaseline & sand. Thus, you have been stuck with an unintelligible knitting post written last night.

I love the holidays. Good thing I'm not getting a week off.

GOOD THING.

I have, however, decided to name everything bothersome & irritating "Habu". Get your Habu off me. Take that Habu and SHOVE IT. I don't WANT Habu for dinner. Habu is being mean to me. Piss up a rope, Habu. Habu is the tool of The Man.

Habu Holidays!
posted by PlazaJen, 4:50 PM
|