PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Captain Von KrankenPantzen

I have just woken up cranky the past two days. Not good! As if that weren't an obvious observation. I'm out of sorts, I can't make up my mind on what I want to do, and am generally behaving like a sullen teenager. Wahoo! Don't you want to come sit by me on the bus?

I went in to Kristin's office yesterday and said, "I am being a PILL. I just want you to know it has nothing to do with you." which of course, she already knew. But it's always good to put things on the record. And then I proceeded to say something to the effect of since I was already in a bad mood and out of sorts, why NOT wear mohair? It's kind of a hair shirt for me, the mohair. That insane clown posse scarf I knit? Mohair. I will admit, this mohair is not too bad, in that it really doesn't itch much, if at all, but psychologically, I know I'm wearing mohair, it's a pain in the ass to knit with to begin with, why WOULDN'T you just complete your cranky-mood day by wearing a mohair scarf? If only I'd thought to wear the underwear that bind & bunch! It could have been a whole outfit tailored to irritate and accentuate discomfort.
Now, I'm out of sorts because I'm hungry, I need to go to Costco but I don't wanna, I need to do a lot of things, I don't wanna - hey? remember that crazy accomplishing-everything-and-exhausting you Jennifer from a week or so ago? She's buried in the back yard. Wrapped in a shroud of mohair.
posted by PlazaJen, 9:50 AM
|