PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm Building A Giant Fly Swatter

Instead of the blog I was GOING to write today, on Sex and Marketing, you have to put up with some ranting & my desire to swat the entire Kansas Board of Education, along with CBS' Early Show, for putting Jerry Falwell on the television, at least they had Bill Nye the Science Guy to counter him, but then? then? THEN? They put a third person, a comedienne, to just crack jokes. How about we get the Irish Spring dude in the third window when we interview some folks who survived Auschwitz? That would be funny, too! Hey, you know me, anytime we can throw political correctedness out the window, I'm the first one at the sill.

THWACKETY-THWACK THWACK THWACK! The swatting has commenced.
posted by PlazaJen, 10:56 AM
|