PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Run-Around-And-Change-The-Clocks-Day

Twice a year, I have to get out my owner's manual for the car to figure out how to change the clock. I've tried too many times while driving, to NO AVAIL, and I wind up being frustrated as hell, that two buttons outwit me every time.

I do love the fall time change, what with "getting the hour back" and waking up and it actually being early, but changing all the clocks is a pain in the butt. I am glad some things actually have figured out how to automatically change on their own, like the DVR, computer and the VCR. I felt old this morning, making that observation ("One less thing to do!")

I'm off to spend the 'extra' hour cleaning out the garage - yes, I know how to rock it out on the weekends, party people. That and all my knitting! I've skipped middle-age & gone straight to geriatric excitement.

Shots of Metamucil with Geritol for everyone! I'm buyin'!
posted by PlazaJen, 11:14 AM
|