PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Sunday, November 13, 2005

7's on Sunday

Karen tagged me for a li'l meme, which are perfect for Sundays! Here we go. I'm going to lay it out there that if you'd like to do this, too, consider yourself tagged, and if not, just kick back & watch some football. I might have even done this one before? But I don't remember, and I'm up for seeing if I have new answers!

7 Celebrity Crushes

1. Michael Chiklis
2. Viggo Mortenson
3. Vin Diesel
4. Henry Rollins
5. Dave Grohl
6 & 7. Those two brothers on Prison Break, Hottie & HottieMcHottier


7 Things I'm Good At

1. Talking
2. Entertaining
3. Knitting
4. Cooking
5. Puzzles
6. Sleeping
7. Backrubs

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Own a station wagon
2. Travel overseas
3. Knit a really complicated sweater
4. Stay married to the awesome JWo
5. Write a book
6. Never settle
7. Keep learning

7 things I say often:

1. What the fuck?
2. Dammit!
3. You gotta admit...
4. Let me ask you this....
5. Fucker (I swear a LOT.)
6. This is Jennifer. (how I answer the phone at work)
7. POLLY, PILLOW!

7 things I cannot do:

1. Move furniture with my husband
2. Make items crafted from small pieces of felt and maintain my sanity
3. Stay organized
4. Keep my mouth shut
5. Enjoy mustard
6. Play an instrument
7. Eat "Thai Hot"

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Humor
2. Eyes
3. Forearms
4. Kisses
5. Stability
6. Honesty
7. Flexible

Yeah, JWo, that last one? It's alll for yoouuuuuuuu...... see number 1!
posted by PlazaJen, 11:07 AM
|