PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, April 11, 2005

24

I don't know if you watch this show? But I do. I am wayyyyyy too into it. I am FREAKING out. Because the poor dude (the one who was stressed out & went camping with his wife? ) THAT poor dude, who found the "football"? The thingy with ALL THE NUCLEAR REACTOR CODES? He is having the exact same luck I would, what with Marwan and his Evil Terrorist Goons coming after him, no matter where he runs. I am about to hyperventilate. Ah no. They're getting shot at. My heart! The whole idea of being hunted just does not sit well with me. (Like I'm sure it does with you.)

James would sooooo be making fun of me right now. So so much fun. I wouldn't even be able to laugh because my throat is so tight. OH great. Jack just lost his helper dude. He is under fire. This is not good.
posted by PlazaJen, 8:31 PM
|