PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, April 08, 2005

Dammit James.

We like to say "Dammit James" and "Dammit Jen" around our house, usually about ourselves, but often to chime in as support (really!) when something's fouled up or gone awry. Though sometimes, a true "Dammit JAMES!" is warranted.

The other night, the same James in question insisted on going to a certain website with a whole little soundtrack, and his speakers were on FULL BLAST. I, being a very busy person this week, was trying to finish a project for a friend of mine and was WORKING diligently and did not welcome the extremely annoying interruption. This is behavior I deem "Fifth Grade Mode", when he not only does it once, and gets a negative reaction, but then continues to do it to get my goat.

What really blows is that the sound on this little cartoon film is an EARWORM from hell. You can check it out here if you have speakers and a brave spirit. Because two nights ago, I found myself going BACK to the website just to get my earworm fix. It's insane. I don't understand it, it makes no sense, and yet - yet - yet? It's kinda funny. If you're not trying to do real work. And that's what Fridays are ALL ABOUT. So Dammit Jen, I just gave y'all distraction and mayhem. Enjoy.
posted by PlazaJen, 9:24 AM
|