PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, August 23, 2004

Rainy Mondays Always Get Me Down

Well, unless I stay home. Unfortunately, I did not stay home today.

I wish I was here:
It's Only $3000! Buy Two!

Now accepting donations for a big ass tub. I imagine I'd have to install it in my laundry room, but that's ok. I can live with that.

I am almost done with the Slipperiest Scarf Ever, made with electric blue Flash & peacock-ey Eros. Very simple pattern - just YO, k2tog, however, it is SLICK and with all the hairy Flash and railroad ribbon, it requires mindfulness. Mindful you get both strands, mindful you don't pull through the gap in the railroad, mindful you don't drop a needle & have all the stitches fall off.
Mondays are not so great for Mindfulness, but I hope to finish it tonight. Then, it's a stunning chihuahua sweater, followed by the poncho!
posted by PlazaJen, 11:24 AM
|