PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, December 21, 2007

Sushi & Presents & Friday, ROCK ON!

Last night, a small group of friends got together & exchanged some gifties while dining on sushi. Several of us felt we could eat sushi every single day. If I didn't have to pay for it, I can guarantee you I'd give it a valiant try! Anyway, I loved all my pressies, and a good time was had by all.

I'm sooooo happy it's Friday, it's a half-day at work with the company holiday party lunch knocking off the back half of the day. We're dining at Bo Ling's, and the theme is A Christmas Story. (I seriously doubt we're all getting Red Ryder BB Guns, there's an open bar.)

I'm also really excited about vacation. We've got great movies to watch, I've got a ton of knitting and sewing projects to keep me busy, books to read, cocoa to drink, cards to send (yikes.... think I'll be sending Happy New Year's greetings this year!!!)

I'm going to end this with one of my favorite ads I've seen (online) - I know I just posted the Kia one, but this automotive group takes the cake with their whole "badger" series. Here's the link for all of the spots on YouTube - I think they're all absolutely hilarious, but I've found I really like to say the line "I'm on my popcorn break!" the most..... Happy Friday, peeps!

posted by PlazaJen, 6:23 AM
|