PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Sunday, February 18, 2007

If You Look Really Closely Behind My Right Ear, You'll See The Hole

If you watch Grey's Anatomy, you know how grisly it is to have a drill applied to your head to relieve the pressure. I'm not sure when exactly it happened, but at some point along the way, I had a similar hole drilled into my brain, and things have been falling out.

I give you this: I was looking for some solid sock yarn to do the Bayrische socks (our knitsters here are doing a knit-along), and I ran across a complete. pair. of socks. For JWo! I don't remember knitting them, I don't know why I didn't give them to him as soon as they flew off the needles, but there they were - a whole pair of socks, waiting to be worn. I felt a little crazy, but I gave them to him (Look! Magic socks! Right out of thin air!) and of course, it's great timing for wool socks, what with the weather heading for 60 this week. Hm. So maybe I should start scooping up some of that brain matter & stuffing it back in, plug up the hole with some random roving, and get ready for Spring. Otherwise I'm going to have a bird's nest on my head & shopping for groceries in a golf cart.

Hope springs eternal, and I'm ready for hope. And not discovering any more pairs of socks.
posted by PlazaJen, 4:28 PM
|