PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow!

OK, I'm going to post more substantive things soon - didn't realize I'd been not-posting for uh, two days. That fact alone points out to me that I've been preoccupied, distracted, on top of being sick for....mmm.....exactly four weeks. It's an erratic sort of sick, with coughing that usually surfaces at night - when I'm trying to sleep. So I haven't had a full night's sleep in 28 days, except that one night last weekend where I did make it all the way to 5 a.m. I'll count it as good only because I'm raw & desperate. Now I think I'm getting a cold on top of all of this, so there's nothin' but good times ahead here. Because it's going to be FREEZING here for a few more days, and I'm having flashbacks to my Minnesota years! We did get about 5" of snow & I took a few pictures yesterday morning. Here are my three favorites, the rest are over on Flickr.

SnowMobile:
Snow-mobile 2

Backyard:
Birdbath

This one jumped out at me after I uploaded it - I love the spot of red from the fire hydrant across the street!
Spot of Red

More soon, peeps. And happy brand-new-baby birthday to Bekah! She's being induced today!
posted by PlazaJen, 8:59 AM
|