PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, February 09, 2007

It's Not Even 9:30

But I just read an article on how A-B is redesigning all of the Michelob bottles to have a teardrop shape -- And I had an intense craving for a Mich Light. That was the beer we only could afford around payday back in college. The beer that used Phil Collins singing in the commercials, and the night belonged to Michelob. What a flashback.
(Ha! I just remember a note my dad left me on my apartment door my senior year, when he did a surprise visit & I wasn't home. "I was here. Love you, Dad. Michelob Light?" Because he could see the bottles in the kitchen through the apartment window. Heh. )

I want to watch Miami Vice and drink a six pack and then go to the gas station for a really cheap burrito and watch Friday Night Videos. God, how times have changed.

Staying classy in Kansas City. TGIF. Still coughing. Still not getting enough sleep. Did I mention I'm glad it's Friday?

Labels:

posted by PlazaJen, 9:12 AM
|