PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, December 18, 2006

Beer & Pizza & Justin Timberlake

Well, there's my idea of what could turn this day around. Actually, I've had quite the morning of JT-Saturday-Night-Live skits via the YouTube & NBC.com. The "D*** In A Box" sketch has had most of our office reeling with laughter. Of course, I had to dig out Omeletteville, and then another co-worker had never seen the Chronic(What?)cles of Narnia, so I've done an excellent job of avoidance and gotten my fill of web-based SNL entertainment.

Pizza Hut. Bringing me Xmas tidings from my mortal nemeses, what with the fucking burglars writing ANOTHER check. I hate these people. I want to punch them in the face. I want to smother their mouths and noses with hot burning cheese (from a pizza). Mother Fuckers. And mother FUCK the police, who don't seem to give a rat's ass about the riff-raff of the earth having pizza parties on my paper. Yeah.

I'm going to listen to Weezer all afternoon, get my monthly massage at the end of the day, and go home and hit the sauce. I think we can officially declare that the holidays are upon us.
posted by PlazaJen, 1:42 PM
|