PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, October 27, 2006

We All Fall Down.

I took a bunch of pictures the other day on my drive home - nothing earth-shattering, but I wanted to capture some of the fall colors that line my commute on Ward Parkway. There's a tree by McGonigal's Meat Market that's been particularly spectacular. Even though it's blurry, I like it - because everything does go by quickly. Time, the seasons, life experiences, fall leaves... and with the rains and wind this week, there won't be much left on the trees and we'll be in Winter weather mode before we know it.

Speeding by

Even now, I look back on April, May and June of this year and think, "It went so fast. He went so fast." I make my choices differently, now. I see things differently. Time is a limited commodity, and it's precious. I don't have time or patience for things, people, situations that sap my energy or my time. Our leaves are only on the tree a short time.
posted by PlazaJen, 10:28 AM
|