PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lordy. Thank Heavens It's Wednesday.

We just got back from one of the funniest, strangest, chaotic rep lunches to date. I can't even describe it, but the three of us (agency side) were in top form with our random topics of discussion and it led to some very funny conversations. Our IT person here wants to get a channel on XM and broadcast us for profit. (Of course, we'd have to be on XM so as to not get fined by the FCC every hour for the swearing.) And yes, this is the same IT person who left the seminary, so we just thank all of the deities that he finds us amusing, rather than offensive. In any event, just like lunch, today's blog is a complete randomizer.....

-I need to put my license plates on my car, and I'm thinking about getting the frame/cover that you put over it, just to make it that much harder for someone to steal my tags. Not that cutting each tag into 16 smaller pieces with a box cutter isn't enough of a deterrent. (By the way, it's Bring Your Box Cutter To Work Day. Did you participate?)

-My hair FEELS good today, however, it doesn't look very good today. I don't know what's going on, and I guess I'll just be grateful I don't sit in front of a mirror.

-I am alternating between being as frozen as a popsicle and burning up. Either the HVAC is incredibly inconsistent, or I'm going through menopause about ten years early. Or I'm coming down with bird flu. I hear the threat is back. Anything to swing the elections, hm, fearmongers?

-OH! YEAH! Speaking of elections, here's the conversation my husband and I had last night.
"Did you steal the sign out their yard? That sign?"
"NO!"
"Did you? It's been gone for about a week."
"NO, James, I did NOT steal the signs."
"You can tell me, you know. I can't testify against you. It's the 5th amendment."
"It is NOT the 5th amendment, that's YOUR right not to incriminate yourself. That thing's not an amendment. And NO! I did not steal it!"
"Well, you can tell me if you did."

FOR THE RECORD. As much as I detested the signs (anti-stem-cell research, anti-abortion), I never took them. I fantasized about it, I envisioned running over the signs with my car, but it was a delightful afternoon when I drove home and saw they were gone.

And that, my friends, is your Wednesday Randomizer, a little peek into the maelstrom that is the inner-workings and pathways of my brain! You may return to your work (Ok, internet surfing.)
posted by PlazaJen, 1:19 PM
|