PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm Trying Not To Jinx It....

But I'll tell ya that the vehicle I want to buy is a 2005 or 2006 Nissan Murano:


(this is a fancy new one.)

A person I work with has one & I tested out hers - it's a pretty sweet ride. Very comfy, way roomy and I dig the elevated view without being "way up high" like you get in some SUVs. This is more of a crossover between an SUV and a sedan. But apparently, adjustable pedals are a little harder to come by. Scorpy, thanks for the compliment that I'd look good in a Mini Cooper - I think they're wonderful cars! I just think the Wo and I would look like two very large groundhogs smashed into it for road tripping. ;) And we'd have to put the dogs on the roof! LOL! So, I'm hoping something comes through on the car front soon - I'm ready to get things wrapped up!
posted by PlazaJen, 12:48 AM
|