PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Anniversary.....

Three years today! I love you, James. Your love & patience, your support & understanding, your connectedness to me are just a few of the things I treasure, and I cannot imagine my life without you in it.

When I got home from work on Friday, frayed & sad, this greeted me on the dining table:

Friday Night Welcome

I did a big "awwwww" and then turned to hang my keys up on one of the hooks. Then I screamed a little:

More Fisher Price Dogs

They're Fisher Price doggies, from the aforementioned yacht fame. Just so sweet, so unexpected.

For better and for worse, and it has not been an easy spring for me; you have carried me emotionally, held my hand in the dark, wiped tears from my eyes and made me laugh when I thought only sorrow remained. May our journey together always keep dear the love and the humor that make us who we are, both as individuals and to each other. I love you to the moon and back.
posted by PlazaJen, 12:01 AM
|