PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Performing Arts

I don't know how much of what I do is performance for the amusement & enjoyment of others, and how much of it is purely me, no cameras, no lights, no audience. All I know is that if Kristin weren't here? I would go crazy, and the people who sit by me would find me bizarre & eccentric, tiresome & foul-mouthed. Instead, I can start shrieking about mullet-wearing hicks who put their photos on their BUSINESS website, and how I don't want to call said mullet-heads, because it's like releasing a pack of bichon frise' dogs, who will ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF at my heels for months to come, even though I am only requesting information for new business, not for anything tangible with a budget.

Then there's the dipshit who has called me four times today, because he wants to talk before he sends rates. Hey? Guess what? I hate you, and we haven't even met yet. How will that help the negotiation process now? HOW'S THAT WORKIN' FOR YA, STUPIDO GIGANTE?????

To answer my first question, I think I'm encouraged to share my natural rantings, because I know Kristin understands me, has equally hilarious rants of her own, and to quote Shrek, "Better out than in, I say." So it's a good venting process and I don't go home crying or watch my hair fall out. But even in my solo car ride to lunch today, I muttered and lipped off at this IDIOT driver who could not stay in her lane, and she even got the Hairy Eyeball as I passed her, but she was too afraid to look at me. As she should be.

And at my lunch today? I actually said, "Pardon my French, but FUCK."
Just a fragile li'l orchid, I am. PRETTY. but fun!
posted by PlazaJen, 3:44 PM
|