PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, September 09, 2005

Fishbowl

Ugh. James got a cold earlier this week & now I have it - and it SUCKS! I thought, for a couple days there, that I was escaping it, but of course, I should have realized it would hit me in time to be in full-blown awfulness just in time for the weekend. I feel like I'm underwater & my sinuses & ear canals feel like they've been pumped full-to-exploding for the Poseidon Cold Adventure.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to last at work, which also sucks, because I have a ton of things to do & I was also supposed to go to a meet & greet with the Access Hollywood people (Nancy O'Dell & Billy Bush), which sounds way more exciting and glamorous than my life really is, mind you. Especially with the clogged schnozz. It's hard to be glamorous when you're honking like a goose defending its turf.

The only upswing I've thought of? I probably won't say anything really, really STUPID, because I'm in such a stupor! Otherwise, god only knows what I'd be confiding in those people. Probably a discussion about my phlegm and how I really like the night & day packs of cold medicine from Costco.
posted by PlazaJen, 9:00 AM
|