PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

This Blog's For You -

To my dear friend who recently celebrated two years of sobriety: I can never say it enough, I'm so damned proud of you & proud to call you my friend. I sometimes feel like we've put 10 years of connection and friendship into the last 2, like we made up for lost time, and it's awesome. Even though we don't talk every day, even though we don't live in the same city, I treasure our friendship, because you, my dear, are one of my Forever Friends. I appreciate your strength, your vulnerability, your determination, and of course, your humor. You're an amazing, terrific person, and it's so wonderful to see the real you, living each day.

Here's to all the laughter & learning ahead of us in this life.
posted by PlazaJen, 7:22 AM
|