PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Punctuation Princess

After another email went out with improper usage of an apostrophe, I contacted my two allies, known rebel fighters against the ever-marching War on Grammar, and informed them that when the revolution finally happens, and I rule the world, a punctuation test will be issued to determine if you live in the Land of Happy or on a tundra, with a remedial notebook and only a penguin for reference. One was terribly excited that he would finally have a chance to live in the Land of Happy, though that was difficult to conclude because the reply was rife with punctuation & grammatical errors. (Intentional, of course.) The other? She wants to be my Minister of Misused Apostrophes. I told her she could then issue "whipping's".

Yes. It is difficult being this perfect and snotty, ALL THE TIME. Pray you never have to carry the burden.
posted by PlazaJen, 11:42 AM
|