PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Angry Eyes

It seems that in my role-playing of Mr. Potato Head, I have only packed Angry Eyes this week. Well, and the monkey chow. (For the monkeys.) Fortunately, the Angry Eyes are only in place during, oh, basically, daylight hours, so you can draw your own conclusions about the source of my luggage.

I was thinking on my drive in to work today that I should practice forgiveness. Frequently. More Often. And then my mind countered with the fact that I would spend half my day forgiving Stupidity, which, while probably worthwhile, won't necessarily contribute to the humility and inner peace I'm striving for. In fact, it just made my Angry Eyes feel like they suctioned on to my skull a little tighter. It might be advisable for me to wear sunglasses for a while.

And then doesn't that just make you think of that horrible '80's song, by Corey Hart, "Sunglasses at Night?" AAARGH. My brain tortures me. I should forgive him for such a terrible song. Maybe after some coffee.
posted by PlazaJen, 8:59 AM
|