PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Move over, Kathleen Turner.

I have the huskiest, graveliest voice today, Kathleen Turner should be worried. Unfortunately for me, I feel like crap & every so often I issue a barking, phlegm-rattling cough that has kept most people outside of my doorway & wishing silently that I would just GO HOME already.

And I will. I'm just trying to clear up the most "on-fire" things & make sure I don't miss any deadlines - because work is more important than health, right? Cough, cough... I'm not the only who puts work first, and I know it's for my own mental security, that nobody's going to have to rummage in my office, or have to have conversations about how to cover my work, blah blah blah. It's a hybrid seed, borne of paranoia and responsibility.... and it seems to be ROOTED IN MY SOUL....... but I do take the hedge trimmers to it now. Maybe I should buy some Roundup?




posted by PlazaJen, 1:28 PM
|