PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Thursday, October 14, 2004

BONK CRASH

No, nothing's broken. It's just the sound of my schedule going completely to hell, accompanied by the destructive POUNDING inside my cranium. I think it's because I haven't had my requisite two cans of diet caffeinnated soda! I did drink some coffee, but I'm so finicky about my coffee it is too - bleah - I don't know what. Not good, let's leave it at that!

So, no review, no meeting with co. president, no rep lunch! All three items got moved, cancelled or went away. I am still so tired, I just want to get to 5:00, get home, watch Survivor, determine if I can stay up another hour, watch CSI, and then go to bed!!!! I love the DVR.

I wonder when all my yarn purchases are going to get here. I love yarn. Yearning for Yarn. Yearning for Yarn in a Yurt, the Youthful Yak Yowls.

posted by PlazaJen, 11:30 AM
|