PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, January 14, 2008

Audience Participation

Hi!
Happy Monday!

I swear, I'm not trying to get a gajillion comments, BUT, I have a fun sort of thing going on with work, and I'm looking for additional ideas.

We are re-branding the company (the owners are finally getting their names involved!) And with all that, new stuff has to get done - logos, letterhead, business cards, signs, all that jazz. Well, the fun thing about our new business cards is that every person gets to pick their very own icon! And we've been instructed to pick an icon that is a graphic representation of YOU.

Of course, my first thought was a crown. But that feels a little... pedestrian. Yeah, I'm the head of my department, but I don't know that I want to be a queen. I've always opted more for the Czarina title, and I'm not sure they wear crowns. More like they wear capes with thick fur collars. Anyway. I realize most of you don't know me in a working capacity, but anyone who's read this blog for a short amount of time probably has a taste or flavor for who I am. And I'm interested to see what you think! (The only other icon that's jumped into my head is the megaphone.) I'm kind of steering away from knitting, but I won't rule it out. Kristin is leaning towards a sheep, so don't pick that.

Can't wait to see what you think! Thanks!
posted by PlazaJen, 11:19 AM
|