PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jitterbug

It's a dance, it's a sock yarn, and right now, it feels like ants in my pants! I'm going to freak out and scream because there is so much going on and I am going to panic! Or maybe I have already panicked.

Excellent. I can cross it off my LIST!

Oh, and this morning I heard a co-worker spelling out her last name, I said out loud, "U, for Urethra", because that's exactly what our summer intern said when spelling out the company name to a caller. I didn't hear about it until after she was gone, and it's also taken the form of "U, for Uranus" and now nobody knows which one it was for sure, but Oh Mah God, that made me laugh. I guess the person who overheard her gently said there were better terms to use & sent her the standard military alphabet guide. U! For whatever body part U like!

Off to freak out.

Labels:

posted by PlazaJen, 3:13 PM
|