PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, November 03, 2006

Let's Wrap It Up & Call It A Week, Shall We?

I'm not kidding. This week has three weeks crammed into it. Maybe even four.

Just to illustrate how I've lost control over my basic motor skills & rational thought: I've agreed to go back to Crate & Barrel. On Saturday. Around noon. Shoot me in the face right now. Perhaps I should take a vicodin or something before we go.

My take on MO politics: Everyone's an ass-fucker. Everyone's cheated the cancer patients, worked for Penthouse, lied, slung mud, and is in favor of rape and pedophilia. Maybe even legalization of meth. The commercials are why I'm now exclusively watching all programming via the DVR, so I can skip the mayhem. Just another few days.....

If you work in collections, you might want to start reading another blog. If I have to deal with these Pizza Hut mo-fo's again next week, someone's losing the battle, and I can guarantee you, it won't be me. This has evoked the same emotional, primal reaction on the same scale as when I battled the ocean. I will not go under, folks. If I do, I'm taking the entire PH corporation with me. Get your Big New Yorker this weekend, just to be safe.

(Great. Now I'm on a fucking watch list. More problems. I feel like a persecuted rapper. P Diddy, I feel your pain.)

The good news is that most of the Lizard Ridge has been blocked, and I'm shooting to get it all done this weekend. If all goes as planned, I'll fall over in shock and awe, and maybe I won't get up until the election's over, and my fraud charges have been cleared up..... and the parking lot at Crate & Barrel has emptied.....
posted by PlazaJen, 12:22 AM
|