PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Friday, October 14, 2005

More Scarves & Happy Friday....

Vintage Velvet is finished, and has been for a week now - but I haven't felted it! That will happen this weekend. In the meantime, here's a couple of pictures in all its softness & glory:
Vintage Velvet

Vintage Velvet


This is a quick-knit scarf; Knit with Crown Mountain Farms Corriedale Pencil Roving, color: Twilight. The yarn is so soft, and the colors are just beautiful. Pattern is from Knit Ponchos, Wraps & Scarves - it's a super fast, super easy K2tog, YO kinda pattern! I highly recommend the book, too - many beautiful, unique patterns. This scarf didn't even use a full skein, so I know I'm going to be cranking out the Xmas presents quickly with this pencil roving!

Pencil Roving Scarf

I'm ready for the weekend: more garage-cleaning, knitting, getting caught up on TV, cleaning, a birthday party, and tonight? a date with my hubby. We're gonna see the Wallace & Gromit movie. How can you NOT love a dog who knits????

gromit knits
posted by PlazaJen, 7:32 AM
|