PlazaJen: Passion Knit

Monday, June 13, 2005

He "Beat It"....

I'm going to just say this & not go on another rant, like yesterday's: I wasn't surprised at all that Michael was found not guilty. I thought mayyyybe on one or two of the lesser charges, he miiiight be? But I figured he would get off scot-free. And looky-looky, the American justice system once again proves that if you have money, you can overcome most obstacles that would bury you or me.

I will admit that I wasn't gung-ho with the idea of him going to prison, because I expected he'd be dead within a week, essentially, and while I don't know what the truth is, I know he has some serious issues, and he needs help. SERIOUS HELP. And parents who continue to send their kids there for weekend sleepovers and parties? Need to also get some help. And that's all I've got to say 'bout this.
posted by PlazaJen, 4:23 PM
|